Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

Bonjur Bloggers,


Hi bloggers this week Mrs Butlers dog named Jess came into Harris Class. We had a lot of fun with her But, When they went back home we thought it would be a good idea to right about her dog and I did some writing as well.So if you have any feedback please leave a positive thoughtful helpful comment.


This Tuesday an unexpected special guest came into Harris Class. The guest was as hairy as Bigfoot’s Daughter. The mysterious the female was Jess AKA ( Mrs Butler's dog.) Yes you heard me right folks.The dog that Mrs Butler was always raving about.  


Her tail was wagging like window wipers on high. Jess also had arthritis which would hurt her leg if she jumped or ran for too long.


I had a random urge  to pat her but I knew I couldn’t pat her without permmision.So I had to fold my arms and wait.

Bye Bloggers

1 comment: